Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Prince Shut Up and the Round Table

OK, it's not a round table but a rectangular tray... on his high chair. He LOVES to color on it! No, I do not "let" him but occassionally he gets carried away and either goes off the paper or conveniently "forgets" the rule.

Cleaning it off was such a pain, but I found two really, really quick ways to remove it:

1. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I LOVE these things! I need to write a post on 101 things to do with these. They work on almost everything.

2. Plain old cleanser. About once a week or so, I just scrub the tray with cleanser. I was a little worried that the grit might scratch the surface, but so far, it hasn't and it looks great.

I should note his media of choice (well make that MY choice) is "normal" (64 ct Crayola) crayons. I don't know how well this would work with markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment