Monday, February 1, 2010

The life I had always dreamed of.... ???

OK so there is my story. It's a new year, I have 10 lbs of frozen, quartered tomatoes in the freezer from last year (like a princess knows what to do with these - seriously!), the seed catalogs have started to arrive, and Price Charming is excitedly reviewing these as he is planning this year's garden. Of course, it's "too cold" (???) to finish many (OK all) of the inside projects. I have decided that I simply have to live with things the way they are, and make the best of it. After all, I do love him dearly... I just HATE the current state of the house. Things could be so much worse in my life, I know... so hopefully this blog, with some self-deprecating humor, and maybe some tips on how I am dealing with all of this, will provide some laughter to those reading it. My plan is to blog about things like, "What to do with 10 lbs of frozen tomatoes" to help any other princesses out there. I'm sure there will be some postings regarding kid-friendly activities as well, and how to handle a very stubborn two year old that I shall call "Prince Shut Up." :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment